Learning to have intercourse at the right time or addressing certain hormonal imbalances may be all that’s needed. A consultation with our pregnancy and fertility specialists gives you the best chance of natural conception.
When to contact our Fertility Coordinator, Carmen Tust:
- If you have not conceived after a year of unprotected intercourse if 35 or younger, or after six months if age 35 or older.
- Irregular or absent periods.
- Two or more miscarriages.
- Endometriosis/painful menstruation.
- Pain with intercourse or other pelvic pain.
- Breast discharge.
- Excessive acne or hirsutism (male-pattern hair growth in women).
- Prior use of contraceptive and no subsequent menstruation.
- History of sexually transmitted disease.
- History of pelvic inflammatory infection (PID).
- Previous pelvic surgery.
- Reversal of surgical sterilization.
- Chronic medical condition (e.g., diabetes, high blood pressure).
- History of chemotherapy or radiation therapy.