Tests performed here are processed here to expedite results and eliminate hand-offs.
On-site tests include:
- FASTINS, 1, 2, & 3 HOUR GLUCOSE – used to aid in diagnosis of diabetes and gestational diabetes.
- HORMONES: CA125, DEAH-S, ESTRADIOL, FSH, TSH, FT4, FT4, INSULIN, LH, PROGESTERONE, PROLACTIN, TOTAL TESTOSTERONE, VITAMIN D.
- CMP – checks electrolytes, kidney and liver function.
- LIPID – cholesterol screen which includes total cholesterol, triglycerides, liver function, glucose, good cholesterol, bad cholesterol and cholesterol ratio.
- CHEMISTRY 13 – checks kidney and liver functions.
- FECAL OCCULT BLOOD – used as early screen for colon cancer.
- FERN TEST – used to determine possible rupture of amniotic fluid.
- RAPID MONO – rapid test to detect mononucleosis.
- OBSTETRIC SCREEN PANEL – initial pregnancy screen (includes: HEPATITIS B, SYPHILIS and RUBELLA).
- PPD – TB skin test.
- PREGNANCY TEST: urine and blood.
- RAPID FLU – rapid test to diagnose influenza.
- RAPID STREP – rapid test to diagnose strep throat.
- URINALYSIS – used to aid in detection of urinary tract infections.
- WET MOUNT – used to aid in detection of possible vaginal yeast and bacterial infections.
- SEMEN ANALYSIS – checks and detects male infertility.
- ARTIFICIAL INSEMINATION – used to aid in pregnancy.
Lab results are available online through the Patient Portal.